1. Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website ("website") which is published by Jack Trades Investigations, a Private Investigations Agency licensed in Washington State. Using this website is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable ("PII") and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
2. Non-Personal Information We Collect From You. Jack Trades Investigations automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
This information ("Non-Personal Information") does not identify you personally. Jack Trades Investigations uses this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of this website and to consider potential improvements to this website.
3. Personally Identifiable Information Jack Trades Investigations Might Collect From You. Jack Trades Investigations may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information ("PII") to participate in the Password-Protected Areas, download information, join Jack Trades Investigations mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes (as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use). Jack Trades Investigations does not collect any PII about you when you visit this website unless you give us that information. You may choose not to provide PII via this website.
4. Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless Jack Trades Investigations tells you otherwise, Jack Trades Investigations (or third parties engaged by us) may use your PII to
5. Sharing Your Information. Through display, Jack Trades Investigations may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. Jack Trades Investigations may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website and the services Jack Trades Investigations provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are Jack Trades Investigations employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill Jack Trades Investigations's business. Jack Trades Investigations may disclose PII to other affiliated businesses and/or if Jack Trades Investigations is required to do so by law.
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
7. Linked Sites. Jack Trades Investigations may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of those websites. Jack Trades Investigations encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
8. Security Measures. Jack Trades Investigations works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to us. While we strive to protect your information through measures to protect Jack Trades Investigations systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, Jack Trades Investigations does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Reviewing Information. You may contact us via one of the contact methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
10. Changes. Jack Trades Investigations may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If Jack Trades Investigations does make a change, Jack Trades Investigations will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this website. Jack Trades Investigations encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.
Questions, comments or complaints about JackTradesPI.com or this Online Privacy Statement should be submitted to Jack Trades Investigations via the methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use.